The Gomtaro 240by Silky is a beautifully balanced, straight, root-cutting saw with a 9-1/2-inch, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. Now root cutting can be done without the worry of tool or teeth damage. Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated (including teeth), taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened, non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Includes scabbard.
Great combination of high performance blade with an integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle that really sticks in your hands. Durable red polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Ideal for all root cutting tasks. Made in Japan.
- 9-1/2-inch (240 mm) blade length
- 7 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.3 pounds (140 grams) operating weight; 0.6 pounds (260 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable red polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include root cutting
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Thickness (mm):
- Kerf (mm):
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Silky Straight