Silky has taken the unique design of the straight Tsurugi and tweaked it just a bit in shape and size. The result is a much more aggressive blade in popular sizes which will still fit into tight crotches without damage to opposing limbs. This is the 270mm medium teeth version of the saw.
The TSURUGI delivers perhaps the lightest weight, best balanced “big saw“ ever produced, having no handle screws, nuts or extraneous hardware to keep it together. The comfortable, 2-part rubber grip is held together by an ingenious integration with the full tang blade. The Silky TSURUGI CURVE also comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg depending on the users preference and has eight rollers protecting the entryway.
- 10.6-inch (270mm) blade length
- 8.5 teeth per inch teeth configuration
- .51 pounds (230 grams) operating weight; .95 pounds (430 grams) weight with sheath
- Custom aluminum & plastic sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Weight : With Sheath .95 pounds (430 grams), Overall 0.51 pounds (230 grams)
Material : Steel, GOM Rubber
Color : Yellow/Black
Metal : SK4 High Carbon
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Silky Curved